Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crazy week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DAD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Ahh, Dad, I've been thinking about you all day. I hope you had a good one! Did you do anything exciting? I hope you ate lots of good food and some quality chocolate. That is one thing I miss about home - people who know what good chocolate is, and parents that purchase it for the good of their children. My chocolate consumption has significantly gone down here, but I suppose that's a good thing. Eat the darkest of the dark for me! Happy Birthday, again!

I don't have a lot of time today - it's been a bit of a crazy day. One of my companions (Sestra Bean) spent all day in the hospital, she had to have surgery for a pre-existing condition, but she's back now and should be alright. She should be well enough to leave on time with us on July 4th, but keep her in your prayers! It should be a little different of a week as they don't have the means to take care of people healing from surgery, and so as a companion you also sign up to be a nurse, apparently, ha. Sestra White and I will be caring very well for our third!

A few things:
Rebecca Walther (my roommate) - I need her address! Congrats on submitting your mission papers! Dear Elder me, Becca, or someone Dear Elder me her address!
Mom, can you send me Jessica Udall's address? And can you tell Bishop Kerr thank you for his letter. It came at a very good time and it meant a lot to me. I felt the love of the whole ward.

Abby, I had a goal to write you a big letter today, but P days for our tripanionship for some reason are adventures every week. I'm sorry! I'm so excited for your internship though! I'll get a letter out next week for sure!

Danny, where are you?? Have you started your job yet? How are you doing? To both Danny and Abby, I never thanked you for your notes (and the picture frame, Abby) that you left in my suitcase. They meant so much to me. Thank you, brother and sister. I love you both.

I just read your email that you're on the trek! I hope it's so much fun! Send pictures when you you're back.

The MTC is treating me well. I've felt the spirit so strongly this week, and I'm learning so much every day (mostly lessons that I never expected to learn).

Friends, thank you for your letters! I made a valiant effort to respond as much as I could today! It's a work in progress, and time is short. Know that I love you!

I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I love him with all of my heart.

All my love,
Lucy

No comments: